Monday, April 6, 2009

Intensity The Key To building Muscle Fast

You want the one key to building muscle mass fast?The one secret to adding muscle as fast as possible? It is intensity!
I mean that gut wrenching swet producing,your whole body quivering type of intesity!

I see a lot of people just going threw the motions in the gym and they believe their work out is intense,but in fact it is not.I mean seriously if your workout is at full intensity,and your putting 100 percent effort into each rep,how could a workout last 1,2,and sometimes 3 hous long?The answer is it can't!

If you are puting everything you have into each and every rep you will be lucky if your work last over 20 minutes.But it is this very type of intense effort you need to really build muscle mass fast .

It is the one truth in .It is what your going to need to really start building up those muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment